The very hungry caterpillar / Eric Carle.
- 27 of 33 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Keller Public.
1 current hold with 33 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Keller Public Library-Dexter||E Fic Board Book Car (Text)||3376400007609||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399226908
- ISBN: 0399226907
- Physical Description: 1 volume unpaged : chiefly color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Edition: First board book edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Published by Philomel Books, c1994.
Follows the progress of a hungry little caterpillar as he eats his way through a varied and very large quantity of food until, full at last, he forms a cocoon around himself and goes to sleep. Die-cut pages illustrate what the caterpillar ate on successive days.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 76 (high) Semantic demand: 44 (medium) Syntactic demand: 74 (high) Structure demand: 59 (medium) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 5496.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toy and movable books > Specimens.
Caterpillars > Juvenile fiction.