The Queen : her life / Andrew Morton.
- ISBN: 9781538700433
- ISBN: 1538700433
- Physical Description: xiv, 427 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 379-408) and index.
"Renowned biographer Andrew Morton takes an in-depth look at Britain's longest reigning monarch, exploring the influence Queen Elizabeth had on both Britain and the rest of the world for much of the last century. From leading a nation struggling to restore itself after the devastation of the second World War to navigating the divisive political landscape of the present day, Queen Elizabeth was a reluctant but resolute queen. This is the story of a woman of unflagging self-discipline who will long be remembered as mother and grandmother to Great Britain, and one of the greatest sovereigns of the modern era"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-2022.
Queens > Great Britain > Biography.
Great Britain > Kings and rulers > Biography.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth II, 1952-
- 3 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Keller Public.
- 4 current holds with 12 total copies.