The perfect assassin / James Patterson and Brian Sitts.
- ISBN: 9781538726617
- ISBN: 1538726610
- Physical Description: 442 pages (large print) ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Grand Central Large Print, 2022.
Forced into a top-secret training program, Dr. Brandt Savage, on sabbatical from the University of Chicago, is mentally and physically transformed into the perfect assassin and must prevent a new class of killers from escaping this harsh place where their ancestors first fought to make a better world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Savage, Doc (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Savage, Doc (Fictitious character) > Family > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Keller Public.
- 13 current holds with 18 total copies.